Bara is a graduate of Heriot Watt University Dubai. She is a strategist who delivers outstanding solutions for organizational goals with a good academic record, holding an undergraduate degree in Psychology with Management and a Master's degree in Business Psychology. These have helped her excel in research and coaching which can be seen in the impact her work and support has made on the people she has coached during her trainings. She has also specialized in areas like leadership, social and organizational change, understanding and analyzing organizational culture as well as the psychology of marketing. Among other things, she can help organizations set up and manage their Human Resource Department. Bara has:
• Coordinated coaching workshops for leaders in Dubai (February, 2018)
• Trained workers in a coaching psychology workshop for corporate employees (May, 2018)
• Coordinated the South America-Africa-Middle East-Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS) in focus; Realizing legislation and politics on gender and sustainability (November, 2018).
• Volunteered in an Annual investment meeting Dubai (11th -12th April, 2016) Community service:
• Board of trustee member, Ilman Nafi'an Education and Development Initiative (INEDI) Career
• Director and Human Resource Manager at Dantata Foods and Allied Products
• Director; planning Houze Al Bait Estates Nigeria Limited.
No 123 Maganda Road by Mission Road, off Club Road, Bompai, Kano State
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.